FCS Connect PCC Fin
Versatile, high performance fin. Connect turns and move up and down the board.
Performance Core Carbon
Dynamic RTM construction with strategically placed carbon compliments the template and sweep angle of the fin, and produce a bespoke flex pattern with remarkable memory properties. In the water this translates to immediate response when loading up the fins and driving through turns. PCC fins suit fast surfing and are favoured by power surfers who like to perform explosive turns on critical parts of the wave.
• Neutral, well balanced template.
• Versatile, high performance Longboard (LB) fin for all conditions.
• Offers a combination of drive, speed and response for modern longboarding.
<• Turn and Connect: Seamlessly connect turns and move up and down the board.
• 2 1 Compatible.
THE FCS II TOOL-LESS LONGBOARD SYSTEM
• No need for a plate and screw.
• Ability to adjust your fin position in the box mid surf.
• Easily insert or remove your fin in seconds. No fin key required.
• Designed to be used in most existing Longboard boxes. No new box required.
Base: 4.99″ / 126mm
Depth: 7.01″ / 178mm
Area: 24.05″ / 15518mm²
Base: 5.64″ / 143mm
Depth: 7.96″ / 202mm
Area: 30.71″ / 19812mm²