FCS II Pivot 7″ PCC Fin
7-10 day Delivery on this fin
Versatile RTM construction delivers a consistent feel similar to a traditional fiberglass fin, but with the advantage of reduced weight. The stiff flex pattern extends progressively from the base through to the tip helping the surfer to maintain drive and hold through a turn. PC fins are reliable, very responsive, and can be used in a variety of different conditions.
• Pivot in the pocket, lock the rail on the wave face and run the nose.
• Upright fin with minimal sweep and base.
• Loose fin for performing tighter turns.
• Bigger sizes ideal for logs and nose riding (9″ 10″).
• 2 1 Compatible. • Designed to be used in most existing FCS Longboard boxes. No new box required.
THE FCS II TOOL-LESS LONGBOARD SYSTEM
• No need for a plate and screw.
• Ability to adjust your fin position in the box mid surf.
• Easily insert or remove your fin in seconds. No fin key required.
• Designed to be used in most existing Longboard boxes. No new box required.
Base: 4.2 1″ / 10 7mm
Depth: 7.0 1″ / 1 78mm
Area: 22.59″ / 1 4573mm²
Sweep: 3 2.4º