One week delivery on these fins!
A lightweight hexagonal core gives these fins the feel of glass-ons. Engineered with a medium flex pattern, these are stiffer than Blackstix but more flexible than Fiberglass.
- F2 Height: 4.15″ Base: 3.97″ Area: 12.56 Ride # 4.6 Small for Surfers 105-155lbs
- F4 Height: 4.37″ Base: 4.22″ Area: 14.22″ Ride # 4.6
- AM3 Height: 4.38″ Base4.34″ Area: 12.80″ Ride # 4.6
- AM1 Height: 4.5″ Base: 4.5″ Area: 14.84″ Ride #6.1 Medium for Surfers 145-195lbs
- F6 Height: 4.56″ Base: 4.35″ Area: 15.12 Ride # 5.3
- AM2 Height: 4.73″ Base: 4.64″ Area: 15.98″ Ride # 4.6 Large for Surfers 180+lbs
- F8 Height: 4.64″ Base: 4.47″ Area: 15.9″ Ride # 5.2
- WCT Height: 4.5″ Base: 4.37″ Area: 14.89 Ride # 5.1
Flat foiled fins break free sooner, and are better at controlling speed. Often surfers prefer them in fast powerful surf where they do not need to create additional speed. If you have muscle memory from riding glass-ons, flat foiled fins will feel the closest.