Kialoa Insanity Fiberglass Adjustable Paddle
Want a paddle that is light and durable and adjusts in length? The Insanity Fiberglass Adjustable is the best of all worlds. Featuring a Fiberglass Fibrlite™ blade, the durability and impact resistance of these blades is unmatched while offering a light weight, stiff and high performance feel. Utilizing post manufacturing (pre-baby) diaper scraps these are the first high performance blades using recycled material. We combine this blade with a light and durable fiberglass shaft and top it with our 16″ Utili-T™ insert which offers 16″ of adjustment with a rubber coated ABS T-Grip for paddlers who want to adjust length on the fly and share their paddle with family and friends.
- Durable rubber coated ABS Utili-T™ Grip.
- 16″ Utili-T™ insert for length adjustment (70″ – 86″) on the fly.
- Durable fiberglass shaft.
- Choose Small or Large blade to fit your power needs.
- Fiberglass Fibrlite™ blade is lightweight with unmatched impact resistance.
- PowerARC™ blade profile for a solid catch.
- Choose Blue or our fun NEW Blue Tapa design.
- Handle: Rubberized ABS Utili-T™
- Shaft Material: Fiberglass
- Shaft Shape: Round
- Blade Angle: 10 degrees
- Surface Area: Large 91 sq in ; Small 83 sq in
- Blade Material: Fiberglass Fibrlite™
- Blade Width: 8″
- Blade Length: 16 1/2″
- Adjustability: 70″ – 86″
- Total Paddle Weight: 25 oz
Sold as pictured only