Randal II 180 Trucks
34 years ago when Randal Fuller designed his first skateboard truck, there was no internet, no email, and certainly no computer modeling for skateboard trucks. Randal used his engineering background to draft blueprints for one of the strongest and most precise trucks the industry had seen at the time.
Randal now utilizes advanced 3D modeling software to design a whole new line of trucks. Precise multi-part models of the trucks can be built and revised with greater accuracy, lending to a much better truck that maintains stability at higher speeds and carving tight, quick turns.
The R II 50 Degree 180mm Features:
- Axle width: 9.75″
- Hanger width: 180mm
- 50º base plates are designed for boards with longer wheel bases
- Randal R II geometry allows for adjusting caster angle by flipping the hanger
- Base plates and hangers interchangeable with the Randal System
- Virgin grade aluminum baseplates and hangers
- Grade 8 steel axles and kingpins
- Lightweight hanger design
- Lifetime Guarantee
- Made in the USA!