Randal R- II 160mm Trucks
34 years ago when Randal Fuller designed his first skateboard truck, there was no internet, no email, and certainly no computer modeling for skateboard trucks. Randal used his engineering background to draft blueprints for one of the strongest and most precise trucks the industry had seen at the time.
Randal now utilizes advanced 3D modeling software to design a whole new line of trucks. Precise multi-part models of the trucks can be built and revised with greater accuracy, lending to a much better truck that maintains stability at higher speeds and carving tight, quick turns.
The 35 Degree Downhill 160mm Features:
- Axle width: 9″
- Hanger width: 160mm
- Downhill fixed axle truck.
- Designed and built with strength and reliability in mind
- High stability geometry with 100% neutral caster
- Base plates and hangers interchangeable with the Randal System
- Barrel bushing bottom + conical bushing top
- Grade 8 steel king pins
- Lifetime guarantee
- Made in the USA!