FCS II Power Twin Fin
7-10 Day delivery on these Fins
High area twin fin set with stabilizer designed to be pushed hard through turns.
- The highest area twin set in the FCS range; as a result, can be pushed harder through turns.
- Moderate sweep (rake), full tip and longer base deliver incredible drive and speed.
- Lower depth value maintains maneuverability and looseness off the top and through turns.
- Designed in collaboration with Harley Ingleby for use on his asymmetric twin model.
- Designed to fit the FCS II Fin System.
- Recommended for all board types including fish, funboard and twin fin boards.
Performance Glass (PG) fins are machine cut from layers of solid fiberglass. These fins are stiff, and are widely used by pro level surfers because the integrity of the flex is maintained under immense force, and in the most extreme of conditions and situations.
Please Note: this fin is designed to be used exclusively with the FCS II Fin System, and will not fit in the traditional FCS Dual Plug System